- Intel on-board VGA is working ( 640x480 until 2.6.29 Kernel )
- GPS USB Serial device is correctly binded to OS
- LAN 100Mbit Network Adapter is working ( both DHCP and static configuration )
- WiFi Atheros 5k Network Adapter is working ( both DHCP and static configuration )
- USB Mouse and/or Keyboard works
- USB Pen Drives can be mounted as SD Cards
- Audio is not working ( surely an ALSA configuration issue )
I read in some websites (ArsTechnica) Canonical developers are focusing their attention on run Android applications on Ubuntu.
That can be technically done by writing a Dalvik VM that lies over a Linux distribution.
Or using an emulator, but it exists and it is too slow. No optimization can guarantee a smooth execution of the applications.